Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lowell and Emily ARRIVE!!!!

Today is the day, the first time in TWO YEARS thq5 Lowell and Emily are coming to Florida.

They are already at the airport, sipping mimosas, and waiting to board.  Since they are scheduled to land at 11:40, our plan is to meet them down in the luggage area as they pick up their bags.  We will take them straight over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani where they can check in, have some lunch, and enjoy the pool all afternoon.  Mark and I will head home for a quick lunch, a quick dip in the Cove pool, and then back to meet them for dinner at the restaurant in the Kidani area, Sanaa.

I have already warned them to be prepared for some BIG HUGS when we see them!

Meanwhile, I already wrote about the poor restaurant choices that I made Thursday night.  Then yesterday I ordered the kosher hot dog and fries for lunch at Cheeks.  At 4 p.m. when we left the library, I ordered the bourbon slushie, always a favorite but full of calories.  Dinner was reasonable, but I had a bit more challah than I should have.

Bottom line....I gained a whopping EIGHT pounds yesterday from when I woke up and weighed in at 267.8 until I went to bed weighing 275.8.  I had not realized that could be possible.  EIGHT pounds in one day!  That meant I was up peeing literally every hour all night long and went down four of the eight.  This morning I weighed 271.8.  So not good, but I am determined not to think about it today.

Today is for fun and for the kids!  I am excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment