Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday weigh-in

I am up 2.9 pounds for the week, weighing 273.9.  Well, considering how much eating out I did, I am not surprised.  We are eating dinner out tonight and then lunch and dinner out tomorrow plus breakfast out on Wednesday.   That should be it until next Sunday when we again eat lunch and dinner out.  So....this could be another interesting week!

Lowell and Emily did indeed hit all four parks in one day yesterday.  Looks like they had a great time and all their plans worked perfectly.  I don't even think it rained.  Today they are having a low key morning and an afternoon at Downtown Disney where we will meet them for dinner at Bongo's Cuban Cafe.  There are higher chances of rain this afternoon.  Hope that doesn't interfere with their good time.

Meanwhile, Mark and I both overslept this morning.  No one set an alarm, so it was 8:15 when we got up.  Crazy!  Now we are scrambling to get the morning done before I play Mah Jongg at 1 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment