Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Down one

I ate right and exercised yesterday, so I'm down a pound to an even 270.  It's sad that I'm happy about that number.  It's funny how weight numbers are so variable.  When you are gaining, 270 would be devastating and very upsetting.  Now that I'm coming back down from a whopping 288 back in April, 270 is looking good.  I'm still up 12 pounds from Lowell's wedding last July 12.  I was 2 pounds less when we came back from the trip to South Dakota.  It's been an entire year of weighing way too much.

Still, I'm secretly pleased about this. 

Today and tomorrow I'm eating all my meals at home.  There's no exercise today because I'm hosting the beginner group of Mah Jongg from 10 to noon and then I have a mani/pedi from 1 to 3:30.  If it's not raining, I could swim or do water aerobics after that.  Yesterday about 4 p.m. through around 9 p.m. it was a whopping big storm.  I think today will be the same.  It was the scariest lightening and thunder we have experienced since we have lived here.  I usually like to sit out on the lanai and watch the storms.  I was so scared, I had to go inside.  I even turned off the computer and disconnected it from the wall!  We have a dozen lightening rods on the top of our house, and I was very grateful for them.  That was one of the best things the previous owners did for this house!

I had three beginners and one of my usual Mahj ladies playing here yesterday from 1-4 because our usual game was cancelled.  It was a lot of fun.  So they are all coming back this morning for another round.

Saturday morning we pick Lowell and Emily up at the airport!  I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment