Monday, July 6, 2015

Down one for the week

This morning's weight is 271, down one from last Monday.  That's good considering I ate a LOT in the two different restaurants yesterday.  I also walked three and a half miles during the day, most of it at Seaworld.

The Lee Greenwood concert was really fantastic, and he ended with about four patriotic songs, the final one being "Proud to Be an American."  Wonderful voice.  Wonderful performance.

Today we are heading over to the Cove to exercise in the pool without our instructor.  She's a snowbird and gone to NH until September.  Mark and I plan to jump around and do as many of the moves as we can remember.  The main thing is to keep jumping and jogging and doing stuff for as many minutes as possible.  The official routine runs about 18 minutes followed by a five minute cool down period and then about 15 more minutes of exercises to stretch and strengthen the legs along the side of the pool.  I often swim 20 minutes or more of laps right after.  I'm not sure about today because at 1 p.m. I have four ladies coming here to play Mah Jong.  I need to get home by noon in order to clean up and have lunch before they arrive.

There are six sea lion pups here now.  We saw three of them.  This one was the closest to us.  He was adorable.

Mark bought me a tray of fish to feed the sea lions, but half of it went to the aggressive birds who snatched it right out of the air.

Our first time through the Shark Encounter.  It was great.

I petted a Laughing Kookaburra from Australia!  Surprisingly soft.

Entrance to Shark's Underwater Bar and Grill, our dinner choice.

We got a great seat right by the tank.


Not called Shark's Underwater Bar and Grill for nothing!

The concert was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment