Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Down again!

I had another good day yesterday, although there was no exercise.  I am down to 268.8 this morning!  Now THAT's exciting.  Today I am eating all of my meals at home again, so I hope to hold this weight or even lose another few tenths when I check tomorrow morning.

After today, there are two big meals that will be eaten in restaurants.  Thursday we are going to Mad Cow Theater in Orlando with Susie and Ed and eating dinner in either the Irish pub or the Mexican restaurant nearby before the show.  Friday will be normal meals at home, but Saturday we pick up Lowell and Emily and will have dinner with them at Sanaa in Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village.  That's a WDW restaurant that we have not tried yet!  We are not sure what we will do Sunday, but the kids are going to three of the Disney parks on their own.  We will probably eat all of our meals at home. With any luck, I'll drop another pound before Saturday night and then stay the same by Monday morning.  I'll let you know!

This morning we are going up to our village center to see a skin doctor.  A local dermatologist is setting up shop for the day in the upstairs room at the Riviera Fitness Center.   He is there most of the day to see people for free and evaluate whatever might be their concern.  I have an odd shaped dark spot on my upper left cheek, sort of between my outer eye and my hairline.  It's been there awhile, so i'm going to have him look at it.  Mark gets red, scaly patches on the inside of his right knee that often go halfway down his calf.  It flares up, lasts a few weeks, and then goes away.  When it first happened, our primary care doctor told him it was eczema and prescribed a hydrocortisone cream.  He was not entirely sure the cream helped much or that he believed it was eczema.  Unfortunately, it flared up and left about three weeks ago.  There is nothing for them to see today.  The next time it flares up, he needs to go in there as a walk in. 

After we see the doctor, we will walk the track because it's right there.  Mark also wants to drive up to Kissimmee for his comic books.  Tonight we are picking Ed up and going to Downtown Disney to see a live broadcast from the Met, the opera La Traviata.  Mark and I have seen this one live before, years and years ago in Baltimore. It's a typical depressing plot of love and death!  LOL!  Lots of fun.  Mark says he'll sleep through it.  The last time we went to one of these operas at the movies Mark slept!  He took me to see Magic Flute for my birthday the first summer that we lived here.  I loved it because I love that opera, probably because I was in it in college.  I hope I love this one.  We were also the only ones in the theater that year.  LOL!  Maybe there will be more people tonight.  Well, there will at least be THREE since we are bringing Ed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment