Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Go figure!

Down four pounds this morning.  Down to 269.8 from yesterday's 273.8.  I have not seen a number below 270 since June 11 when I had diarrhea for five days followed by a colonoscopy.  As soon as that was over, I jumped up to over 275 again.

Did I try?  Well, yes and no.  I did not exercise at all.  I ate only 1200 calories, but I didn't feel hungry or think I was trying to eat low calories.  I did log it in to Lose It!, so I know what I ate.  I ate every meal at home, and it was the type of thing I regularly eat when I'm trying to diet.  Yesterday, I was just so busy that there was no time for other snacking and practically no time to even eat the small meals that I ate!  Crazy.

I think that if I ate the exact same thing today, I would NOT drop another four pounds tomorrow morning.  LOL!

Mark will have his stress test today at 4 p.m.  Since he stopped taking his Metropolol as of Sunday night, his heart rate has slowly climbed from mid-80s to mid-90s to this morning's reading of 105.  Well, the good news is that it won't take him long to reach whatever target heart rate they want to see on the stress test! 

Also, I finished my Oriole Park at Camden Yards jigsaw puzzle that Lowell and Emily gave me in April.  It was a lot of fun and looks great.  I plan to glue and frame this one, too, and put it up on the lanai over the French doors to the dining room.  Next, I plan to start a Thomas Kincaide painting of the Cinderella castle that Mark gave me a few years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment