Monday, July 27, 2015

Echo...no Echo....

We thought Mark's echocardiogram was scheduled for this morning.  We got over there only to find out it was AUGUST 27, not JULY 27.  Oops.  So now we are home again.

I see that I have not posted since Thursday.  I hadn't realized that.  It's probably because not much special happened in all those days.  We have had some delightfully relaxed times at home. Friday we went to the Cove to eat a picnic lunch and then worked in the library as usual.  We went home right after.  It was National Tequila Day...who ever heard of such a thing...so Mark used the last of our good tequila to make us margaritas when we got home.  Fun.  Saturday we went to shul and then just relaxed at home, reading and watching TV the rest of the day.  Sunday we went to the Cove briefly and then went to see the movie, Pixels, which I loved.  Very funny and very cute.

So that's that.  Nothing exciting.  I've done no exercise and eaten too many snacks at home. I ate the kosher hot dog and a bag of baked Lay's for lunch yesterday.  That kept my weight for the week essentially the same at 274 even, up two-tenths.  My scale has a plus or minus accuracy of two-tenths, so that's really no change at all.  Maintenance is good, I guess.

I'll be playing Mah Jongg this afternoon, as I usually do on Mondays.  Then I'll just read on the lanai.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment