Saturday, July 9, 2016

Another one bites the dust

271 this morning.  Yes, another pound gone.  This is amazing.  I have not been this low in a year.

I ate 1437 calories yesterday.  Today I should have only 1303.  Another great day.

We are heading out to shut in about half an hour.  Our rabbi is on vacation, so he asked Mark to give a little talk about the Torah portion before the reading and also a little "sermon."  I have not heard it yet, but I know he has it written up and in his talis bag.  I am very interested in hearing it.

Tomorrow will be a double feature movie day, BFG and Secret Life of Pets.  In between we will eat lunch at the Puck's at the opposite end of Disney Sprigs, so we will get a nice walk over and back between the two movies.  I plan to do a little bit of birthday shopping for a few people as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment