Wednesday, July 6, 2016

one dinner and it's up time.

Monday went as planned.  Our Sing-a-Long was a great success on the 4th of July.  Mark and I also enjoyed the dinner with our choir members at 5:30.  There were only two options for us on the Early Bird menu.  I chose the veggie lasagna alfredo with a small Caesar salad.  Mark chose fish and chips, skipped the chips and had edamame and a small Caesar plus a whiskey.  My lasagna put on two pounds at that meal.  Monday I was 274.  Tuesday I was 276.3.  I had a great day yesterday of doing lots of little chores in the house plus a mani/pedi. I even did a yoga video with Mark. I ate only 1200 calories, so I was down one pound today to 275.3.  Today I'll also eat all my meals at home, so I hope the other pound drops today.  It is a little depressing to put on two pounds in one dinner and have to spend two full days taking it back off.  Maybe that's just my body.  Maybe that doesn't happen to other people.  I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment