Sunday, July 3, 2016

Frustrating time

Yesterday I weighed in at 274.3.  I ate 1198 calories and woke up weighing six-tenths MORE. There was only 2200 mg of sodium, which is not enough to cause water weight retention.  This is always a frustration to me.  This is why so many programs tell you not to weigh each morning.

When we go on our trip, I am taking the scale because I'm afraid to be away from it for nine weeks, but I'm only taking it into a motel on Mondays.  Hopefully, I can take the time to write blogs while we are on the trip and report the weekly weight.

Today I had my usual breakfast of 200 calories here at home.  Lunch will be at Subway, my usual double meat turkey salad and Baked Lays for 320 calories, leaving 1044 for dinner.  Our dinner will be pizza and salad at the fast food place at Sea World.  Dinner will be very early, about 5 p.m., so that we can get good seats for the 6:30 Lee Greenwood concert.  He was great last year!  Then we are going to the late night Shamu show.  Soon the whales will no longer be performing, so this might be our last chance to see them.  There will be miles and miles of walking today, so I'm not at all worried about my calories today. It would be nice to see at least those six-tenths to drop by tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone is having a great Fourth of July Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment