Monday, September 24, 2018

Chag Sameach

First day of Succoth, so we are off to shul.

I ate very well yesterday and all at home. I'm happy to report that I'm down a bit over a pound a half to 262.4.  Super  happy for that.

Today I'm wearing my orange dress with leaves on it. It's very fall like, so it's perfect for the Succoth season.  It's also already feeling too loose, and it's likely the last time I'll be able to wear it. I was somewhere between 8 and 14 pounds more in this picture below. This is the dress that I wore to the July wedding in Buffalo and found the lady that worked in the hotel wearing the same dress!  So funny.  She also got it in her Dia&Co. box.

We ate a lovely dinner in the succah last night.  Mark ate breakfast in there this morning, but I'm eating inside so that I can type this blog at the same time.  After dinner last night, my friend Donna came over so I could coach her to try out for a great solo for Guys and Dolls. I hope she gets it. I worked with her for an hour, and it was so much fun!

In the hotel in Buffalo!



Leading kiddish last night for the first night of Succoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment