Friday, September 7, 2018

Good Weigh-in for the week. Down 5.4 pounds!

We had a good NARFE meeting in the morning, did our grocery shopping, took an afternoon nap, and headed to Epcot for the late night VIP Passholder Member Night.

Even though I ate lunch and dinner out, there was a lot of walking According to my Health App on the iPhone, I walked 18,480 steps (8.4 miles!) on Wednesday and 12,135 steps (5.4 miles) on Thursday.  No wonder my muscles ache.  lol

I tried to log the calories in with my best guess yesterday and came up with 1516.

This morning my official Friday weigh-in is 265.8, the same as Wednesday morning. I'm VERY happy with that because it's a loss of 5.4 pounds for the week!  Amazing!

Although it's highly unusual for us, we are eating dinner out tonight at the ballroom for a special Movie Night event.  We have prepaid for a fish and chips dinner and the remake of the movie Overboard.  Susie and Ed are going with us.  It will be fun, but it will be a lot of calories.  Saturday all my meals will be at home, but Sunday we are eating lunch back at the Food and Wine Festival and then Rosh Hashanah dinner at home Sunday and Monday nights.  Mark and I are going to keep those meals "normal" with just the addition of apples and honey, round challah, and honey cake to make it a holiday meal.  Wednesday we have a NARFE board meeting in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon, so that means lunch and dinner out like yesterday.  So losing weight this week will be a huge challenge.  I will be satisfied if I can just maintain this week.

Here are some pictures from the James Museum on Tuesday and Toy Story Land and Epcot on Wednesday.




Mark with Lewis and Clark.



This sculptor, Dave McGary, was my favorite.  There were  many of his pieces here.  That's NOT fabric or deerskin.  It's meticulously and carefully panted BRONZE.  It really looked like fabric!  





Dinner with Susie and Ed in the museum cafe.


This artist was doing a demo in the lobby at 5 p.m. 

Sunrise driving to WDW.











Heading back to ride Slinky Dog Dash for a second time.  Could be my new favorite ride at WDW.


Heading in to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, first of four visits to get a pass holder magnet today and a Mickey  cutting board on the fourth visit.


Completely made of CHOCOLATE!  There are  six  of these displays every year.


Time to head home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment