Saturday, September 1, 2018

270. I'm pleased.

I am pleased to be 270 this morning.  I did overeat challah at dinner, so even with the exercise calories from water aerobics, I was over my allotment for the day.  So to be down a pound this morning made me happy.

I'm still up about three and a half from August 3 when we flew off to Evey and Eric's house, so once I get back to the mid-260s, I'll be VERY happy. If I can stay in control through our many meals in restaurants and holiday meals throughout September, I'd be very happy to drop 10 pounds for the month and go up north on October 3 at 260.  I would ECSTATIC.

We are heading out to the synagogue for services in about half an hour.  Then we will have an easy day in the house, readying and watching TV.  There will be no exercise, but my calories should be good. I'm currently planning only 1100 calories, but that might change in the afternoon if I get hungry.  But I'm SURE it will not be over my allowed amount of 1483.


No comments:

Post a Comment