Saturday, September 15, 2018

No loss.

I really thought I'd drop a pound this morning because I was so especially good yesterday, but I did not.  I'm essentially the same at 265.6.

I ate 1299 calories yesterday with the sodium at about 1250 mg, which is excellent. I did my 40 minute water aerobic routine, swam a few laps, and did 13 minutes of weight lifting on the machines in the gym.  Oh, well.

Sadly I am now facing a stretch of six straight days when one or more meals will be eaten out.

Saturday....big catered luncheon at shul today for a choir member's birthday. Choir is singing five songs.

Sunday....dinner at Hemingway's in the Grand Hyatt with Goldbergs for the Magical Dining program.

Monday....lunch at Hollywood Studios and dinner at Epcot Food and Wine with the Nanesses

Tuesday....dinner at Olive Garden before Kol Nidre.

Wednesday...break the fast at the synagogue

Thursday.....dinner at Islands Pacific restaurant in Lowe's Pacific Hotel at Universal Resort with Goldbergs for Magical Dining program.

Friday....finally at home all day!

If I can just stay the same again this week, I'll be very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment