Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Down AGAIN!

Eating 1350 calories more or less, all at home, works!  Even I'm stunned that today I'm an even 261 this morning, down 1.4 since yesterday morning.  I know that I'll make my goal of 260 by Friday morning when I have to go to the MRI machine Friday afternoon.  When I had the shoulder MRI last December, I was 260, and I barely fit in the machine.  They say it fits people up to 300.  They always ask your weight when you set up the appointment, but it might be tall, athletic men.  It's not short, round women!  That machine was barely one inch away from my face.  I just kept my eyes shut the whole time in order to stay calm and not be claustrophobic.  I surely did not want to go there weighing much over 260 for fear of not fitting into the tube at all.  I'm also going to a different location, so who knows if the machines are even the same size!  Maybe I'll get lucky and it's bigger.  Hm...probably not.

We had a great time at services for the first day of Succoth yesterday except that the lulav and etrog order didn't arrive on time due to flooding in the Carolinas.  It actually arrived in the afternoon, so they will be there today.  We had a lovely dinner again out there last night because it never rained all day.  We will be heading back for second day services very soon.  Mark is reading Haftarah today.


No comments:

Post a Comment