Saturday, September 29, 2018

Yesterday went well except for the horrible traffic.

My day went as planned, and the MRI went smoothly.  The tube at this imaging center seemed larger than at the other place because my nose wasn't just an inch from the top!  It was bright white and more light inside, too.  Definitely not as claustrophobic and yet I was just exactly the same size as last November, just a different location.  So that was all good.

I got out back in my car. It should have been a 35 minute drive home, but it was 5 p.m. so it was a NINETY minute drive home.  UGH.  I was tired and had to pee.  lol

Then we had a lovely Shabbat dinner in the succah.  It was a beautiful day.

This morning we are heading out to shul very soon for Shabbat services.  At 5 pm. two couples are joining us for dinner in the succah.  Then we all have tickets for a singing duo at the ballroom this evening at 7 p.m.  We have all heard them before and they are great.  It will be another wonderful day.

I actually saw 259.8 on the scale this morning.  I know that .2 is within the margin of error on the scale, so I could still be just 260, but it was great to see a little possible crack under that.  Maybe tomorrow it will be a little more down.

1 comment:

  1. Situs Agen DominoQQ Terbaik dan terpercaya Dengan Deposit Termurah dan Jackpot Terbesar Se Indonesia

    ReplyDelete