Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dreary weather with good feelings

It's Saturday morning. Other folks might be sleeping in late and having a slow start to the morning, but not me. My husband Mark is going to read the haftorah portion at our synagogue this morning, so no matter how cold, dark, and rainy it is outside, we have to get dressed and head out the door. Still, I have had three excellent days in a row, eating about 1200 calories each of those days. I only get on the scale once a week on Tuesday mornings (that's another story!), so I won't know for three more days exactly what I weigh, but I just feel like it's going to be a good week. Because of the unusually nasty weather for this area in October, I have not had a long walk since Monday. If my weight loss isn't what I would like this week, I guess that will be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment