Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pre-Op Physical

After work today I had my pre-op physical. Everything is good: the EKG, the blood pressure, all the usual things. My GP is wonderful, and I have been going to her for 15 or more years. She always takes her time, answers all my questions, remembers me and my issues, and makes me feel like she cares about me. So...she was really impressed with the weight loss! In all this time, she has never seen me at this weight, which was 224.4 this morning at home. Yay!! On the down side, I did tell her that my ocular migraines have increased in frequency and intensity. I had two in September and two in October. Because of that, she is sending me to have more blood drawn to test the electrolytes, my thyroid, and my vitamin D. She said the weight loss might even be bringing them on more often. I was heading over there right after the physical until I learned that they would be closed before I got there, so I'll head over after work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment