Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lunch time menus

Since people are always asking me what I eat on this plan, here is one of my frequent lunches. Subway is awesome for lunch. I always order a double turkey salad with no cheese and no dressing. I just don't like dressing. In fact I really HATE dressing of any kind, so it's no hardship to leave that off! And the cheese...well, I try to keep kosher in my own way here, so I don't mix meat and dairy. I know, it's weird. The turkey isn't kosher anyway, so what's the difference, but there is a difference in my mind. I'm actually having my lunch for dinner tonight. I just got home from the Toy Story 3D double feature. It's very cold and drizzly and dark out. I'm looking forward to settling down with my salad, a hot cup of tea, and Survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment