Saturday, October 24, 2009

Playing Hooky

It's Saturday morning, but Mark and I have decided to play hooky from synagogue services because it's dark, rainy, and blustery outside. Instead we are going to relax, catch up on TV shows we have missed this week, and figure out how to work in some exercise. We want to go walk the trails at the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge a few miles down the road. We went over there only once for an art show and were very impressed with the place. At the time, Mark and I looked at the map of trails, and I didn't think I could do any but the shortest one, maybe a quarter mile or so. Now I'm excited about getting back over there to see how long the bigger ones are because I would be up for them now. Unfortunately the dark, rainy, blustery weather will probably prevent us from going over there today.

1 comment:

  1. we're traveling this weekend for my work and we won't be able to go for a lovely walk in the maryland local parks! Enjoy the autumn weather and I hope you guys see some lovely leave colors!

    Keep it up!!!! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete