Monday, October 19, 2009

"An -ti-ci-pay-yay-tion, it's makin' me crazy."

It's Monday afternoon, and I am anticipating getting on the scale Tuesday morning. Sometimes I dread it when I know I have had a bad week, but this time I'm anticipating a good number. Of course, I will let you know tomorrow! I often summarize in my three-ring binder how my calories and exercise looked for the week. This time I'll summarize it right here for everyone to see. Full-scale accountability at its finest!
Tuesday: 2500 calories, no exercise--That was the reason this blog got started!
Wednesday: 1090 calories, no exercise
Thursday: 980 calories, no exercise--Hm, I'm seeing a bad trend here.
Friday: 1180 calories, no exercise--At least I packed clothes in bags that day.
Saturday: 1330 calories, 8 minutes on an elliptical, 30 minutes on a treadmill, 3 laps in the pool. Much better day in the exercise department!
Sunday: 1180 calories, walked 5K
Monday: 1090 calories (if I stay on track the rest of the day), no exercise
So summing it up, pretty good recovery on the calories after a rocky start Tuesday, but not enough exercise. I am still anticipating a good number tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment