Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What do I Eat for Breakfast?

Now that I've lost about 88 pounds, people are noticing! That's a good thing. Just tonight I had a choir practice. We had skipped a week, so some of the members were commenting on how much weight I seemed to have lost since last they saw me. Not that much more actually. It's amusing that they think I've suddenly lost a lot these last two weeks when it was really only about 2 pounds. It might have been more except for the nights spent binging, like last night. People always ask me what I eat and how I'm doing it. So a lot of this blog will be explaining that. I actually wrote a four page paper for a colleague the other day at work. Today she told me she had gone out and bought one of the food items I eat every day.
So here is my breakfast: 3 Morningstar Vegetarian Sausage Links (40 calories each) and a 6 ounce container of any nonfat, sugar-free yogurt (about 90 calories) for a total of 210 to start the day. And plenty of hot, black coffee. Yum. It fills me up and makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment