Friday, May 2, 2014

And back up

251 this morning at home became 252 on the doctor's scale at 9:30 a.m.  I was up 11 pounds since I saw her six months ago.

I had my biannual check up at the medical oncologist's office today.  I am GREAT!  All the blood work is normal.  I feel fine; she is happy with me.  I will go back in six months.  I have an annual mammogram and ultrasound scheduled for the end of August.  Everything is great except the weight!

My appointment was so early this morning that I made it back to the Cove in time to do the water aerobics class at 10:30.  That was fun. I love that class.  We hung out for the next hour or so, ate our packed lunches and some fried green tomatoes from the restaurant as an extra goody.  From 1-4 we worked in the library.  The weather was dark, cool, and rainy from about noon through the rest of the day.  After the library, we hung out at the bar and had a drink before heading home. I got a Mint Julep in honor of the Kentucky Derby tomorrow.

What a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment