Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wanting to know...

I'm trying to do it all right this time, so Mark hid the scale for the week.  I'm dying to know how much weight I might have lost in the last two days, but I will have to wait.

I've had two good days.  Yesterday I ate about 1400 calories, a bit on the higher side of the allowable amount, but I did an hour of line dancing and a few laps in the pool.  Hopefully, it was okay.

Today I am going to water aerobics at 10:30 and also to the gym for weights and a little walk past the ponds to look for alligators.  If I stick to my plan, the calories should be in the 1300 range.

As I said yesterday, the first day is the hardest.  I did not notice as much hunger yesterday as on Monday.  Today should be even better.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday had all my meals eaten at home and plenty of activity.  Starting tomorrow there are more challenges.  Dinner will be out at Mama Melrose's Italian restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios with the Solivita Disney Fan Club.  At least there will be lots of walking with that.  Sunday will probably include lunch out.  Restaurants and parties or meals at other people's homes are still my downfall.  I will do my best in these two restaurants.  I really want some weight gone before the wedding!  Of course, I've been saying that for more than a year.  That's sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment