Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another beautiful day at Vero Beach

I'm glad I didn't bring my scale.  Although I'm walking a lot up and down the beach and around the resort, I'm also eating plenty.

We had another three or four hours on the beach Wednesday morning.  We ate lunch in the room around 1:30 and then spent the rest of the day at the pool.  Mark and I both tried the pool slide and played mini-golf.  Last night we had dinner at another resort restaurant, Shutters.   They had a white tile fish, and although we had never heard of it, we loved it.  Mark had it blackened and I had onion-crusted.  Spectacular. 

Enjoy some pictures of yesterday's fun.

After breakfast walk around the resort.  This sign points to all of the other DVC resorts, including the one I'm pointing to, Aulani.  Hopefully we'll be there next summer.

Lunch on our balcony

Mark loves these slides!

I made a big splash.

Mini-golf is Peter Pan themed.

Mark won by 2 strokes.

Dinner at Shutters Wednesday night.

Lovely tile fish and a glass of Riesling

No comments:

Post a Comment