Monday, June 22, 2015

Day after Father's Day

First my weight report, 271.7, a loss of  2.3 pounds for the week.  I'll take it.  We ate a LOT of calories and sodium yesterday, but when you walk over six miles in the same day in the heat, sweating a lot, it doesn't seem to matter!

Yesterday I posted pictures of my dad.  I also put most of them on Facebook and received a ton of "likes" and comments on that.  Today I am going to put up pictures of our day yesterday at WDW.

Mark picked out everything that we did yesterday.  We were gone from the house about 14 hours and came home tired and exhausted, but happy.  It didn't rain, and everything went very smoothly.

We enjoyed the new Pixar movie, Inside Out.  Then we headed over to Animal Kingdom for lunch and a bunch of attractions.  Around 6 p.m. we went to the Grand Floridian for an incredibly delicious dinner at the GF Cafe.  We had a blast! 





Waiting to see Finding Nemo, The Musical.

The puppeteering and singing are outstanding in this show.

Going down under the huge Tree of Life to the Tough to be a Bug 3D movie.

Talking to Lowell on the phone on the Maharajah Jungle Trek.

Despite the heat of the day, the animals were surprisingly active.


Still talking to Lowell.  Here he is standing outside Mr. Kamel Burgers, the vegetarian kiosk in Asia.  We ordered lunch there, but the name always makes me laugh.

On safari


I tested out the drums in Africa.

Relaxing in the air conditioned comfort of the Grand Floridian lobby while listening to the band play.

Whiskey on the rocks to start dinner and toast to a great day.

Raspberry Ginger Mojito for me.

Showing off the two books he got for Father's Day from his kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment