Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally died.

My scale finally died.  It's probably a dozen or more years old, and I never changed the battery even once.  I guess I should be happy it went this far.  Every morning for a year, I've had to hit it multiple times to get it to come on.  Today, it just wouldn't come on.  It would probably go another dozen years if I just put a new battery in.  Maybe that's what I'll do, but not today.

It might be good that the thing didn't come on today.  I have not eaten right the last two or three days, and the weight has been inching up.  I finished off a bag of salty pita chips last night, so I was pretty sure there was going to be more weight today.  Also, we ate lunch out at Chipotle yesterday where I had a sofritas salad (spicy tofu on romaine with rice, black beans, shredded cheese, and a big bag of tortilla chips).  Probably not a great choice.  Today we are eating lunch out at Cheeks between water aerobics and working in the library.  Mark and I have been craving the kosher hot dog and fries lunch.  It's the BEST!  Well, the best in taste not sodium or calories.

Soon we are going to water aerobics.  This is the last time we can do the outdoor aerobics at the Cove until mid-September.  The lady who leads it is a semi-snowbird. She's heading up to NH this weekend.   Mark and I have discussed trying out the water aerobic classes in Solivita.  Maybe....if we do, I'll let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment