Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Down a pound.

I had an excellent day yesterday.  I exercised and ate right, so I was not surprised to be down a bit over a pound this morning to 270.8.  Now if I can only get back into the 260s this week and stay there.

Most of you have probably heard of a set point for weight.  The book that I just finished (see yesterday's blog) also talked about that.  I really have no idea where my set point might be because I have been at so many weights over so many years.  Whatever my set point might be, I surely hope it's not in the 270s, LOL!

I took so many little videos of dolphins and orcas on Sunday that it took nearly 24 hours to upload them.  Finally, this morning they are ready, so I can post some pictures on the blog today.

I also ordered myself a muumuu from Maui to take back to Hawaii in August.  Kind of ironic, I know, but I wanted one to wear to the luau on the final night of our stay.  I also wanted it to be made in Hawaii and all cotton and a 2X.  That is not so easy to find.  I never found a color or style exactly to my taste.  All the ones I loved were out of stock and would take too long to make and ship, so I couldn't order them.  I finally chose a light pink floral one that was in stock and will arrive by the end of next week, and it had free shipping and no tax.  That was a plus.  It's a paler pink than I would have liked, but it will be perfect for the luau!

Today is my sister Flyn's birthday.  She is turning 64, so this is the six week period when we are the same age!  I will be sure to call her some time today. I did already send her a card and a little gift.
Happy Birthday, Flyn!

I'm not sure what else we are doing today.  It might rain; it might not.  We might go to the Cove and swim and do some jumping around in the water without our aerobics leader, who has gone to NH until September.  We might go back to the indoor track.  When we go to Anaheim for the D23 convention in August, after the Hawaiian trip, we have to walk a mile ONE WAY from the hotel to Disneyland's entrance.  Then there will be miles of walking inside the park followed by that mile long walk back to the hotel late at night and exhausted.  We really need to get in shape for that!

Enjoy these pictures from Sea World.

Well, the blog is not uploading any pictures today for some unknown reason.  So, no pictures right now.  Maybe later I'll try again.  Check back.  If it never works today, I'll try again tomorrow.

For some reason, the next day the blog liked putting up pictures.  Here are some Sea World pictures.


Showing off my new Sea World t-shirt.

Mark has a new shirt, too.

Who wants to join me petting a dolphin someday?

Pilot whale!

Waiting  for the Shamu show.

Mother and calf


Waiting for the concert.


An awesome, full 45 minute performance including a lot of my favorites like "My Next Thirty Years" and "Carlene."

Waiting for the night time Shamu show.


What a great day at Sea World!



No comments:

Post a Comment