Sunday, June 28, 2015

SeaWorld day.

We never did go to shul yesterday.  We did go to the gym and walk a mile in the indoor track.  I had forgotten how nice the indoor track is.  With music, air conditioning, good views, and a spongy walkway, I can walk faster than outdoors.  I walked 20 laps (one mile) in twenty minutes.  I worked up a sweat and felt great.  I also read a lot and watched two movies on TV in the evening.  It was a wonderful day.

I never take any wonderful day for granted.  I am thankful that I can have my husband and my health and my house to enjoy every day.  You never know when you might lose one of those. We still marvel over our community and our home whenever we drive into Solivita and walk into our house.  We are constantly amazed that we have this life together.

Today we are doing something new, going to Sea World for the second time in the same month.  We went on June 1 with Rudy, and today we are going back.  We are going to see Jurassic World first and then head up to the park.  Phil Vasser is the performer there today, so hopefully we will get into one of his two shows.  We might even stay late and catch the night time show, which we've never done.

Yes, looking forward to another great day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment