Thursday, June 11, 2015

Easy go, easy come back.

I really didn't think it would come back that fast or that much.  I reported that on Monday I was down to 269.1 after five days of diarrhea.  Well, this morning, after feeling quite normal yesterday, I am up to 275.5,  a gain of over six pounds in essentially a day and a half.  I didn't eat anything except liquids on Monday, and I only ate a light lunch and light dinner on Tuesday.  Yesterday was the first day I ate normally all day and look what it got me! Gotta love it.  I admit I did not it expect it to be that high this morning.

Yesterday we had fun going to Costco and checking it out.  They have a lot of kosher foods, like everyone told us.  The thing that swayed Mark to join were the bags of Empire, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.  The ability to run up there and grab a bag of those last minute for a recipe or party is worth it to him.  We will be joining when the rep comes to Solivita on Monday.  That's the good news. The bad news is that the store is moving farther away next February.  Sigh.  Can't win, but we still want that chicken!

Today we are heading to the Perkins in Winter Haven for a NARFE lunch meeting with that chapter.  We will have lunch, and then Mark is the speaker for them.  After that, he has to go shopping before we meet our friend Jonathan at his house for drinks and then dinner together at Lakeside.  So lunch and dinner out today will not help the weight.  Sigh.

Tomorrow we are having Jonathan over for his dinner and his birthday party.  His wife is out of town, so we are going to give him a little treat for his birthday so he's not alone.  Should be fun!

Also, I just got a notification from Quest that my recent blood work from Monday was ready to view.  All is normal!  YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment