Friday, August 3, 2018

Disappointed. Excited.

This morning I'm up 1.2 from yesterday's exciting number. I'm 266.6, so that's what I have logged in as the official weight for today.  That means that I have lost only four-tenths of a pound for the entire week.  What a disappointment!

Here are my calorie counts for this week:
last Friday  1428
Saturday     1423
Sunday        1359
Monday       1265
Tuesday       1361
Wednesday  1163
Thursday      1261

I would have thought numbers like that would have given me a better loss than just  .4 of a pound.  Sigh.

Today I can't even start to plan it out.  Breakfast will be my usual 240 calories at home, but then lunch will be in the airport or on the plane to Charlotte, NC where we have a 3 hours layover.  Dinner will be in the longer flight from Charlotte to San Jose, something we pick up in the Charlotte airport to eat on the plane.  Airlines don't ever give you free meals anymore!  LOL

Tonight we will be sleeping at the Gaerter Estate in the Blossom Hill section of San Jose!  I'm quite excited about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment