Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tired all day Wednesday.

Wednesday I was still very tired.  I even forgot to write a blog!

We had a great time at the Grand Floridian Tuesday night.  I'll include some pictures here at the end of the blog.

Yesterday I had a lovely mani/pedi, did some work around the house, and went to synagogue for my choir rehearsal, which went very well.

Today I will play Mah Jongg in the morning, go to the Crayola Experience in the afternoon, and watch a movie at home after dinner.  Awesome day!

My weight is still creeping up, which I understand, but it's annoying..  Tuesday I did have the big dinner at Narcoossee's, so I didn't try to log the calories.  I weighed myself yesterday morning and was thrilled to see I was only up 4/10s of a pound from Tuesday morning.  Yesterday I ate all my meals at home, logged everything in, ate a little less than my allotment.  Seemed like a good day, and I expected the 4/10s to be gone.  Instead, when I woke up this morning, I realized my hands were very swollen, indicating water retention.  Yup.  I'm up another full pound.  I ate some of the low-fat cheese slices for lunch and a TV dinner.  There was also a salad with some cheese and Bacos on it, so my sodium level was nearly 4,000 mg.  That's very high, so I am pretty sure that the high sodium caused the weight gain.  The next three days will include all of our meals at home, so I expect it to be better tomorrow for the official weigh-in.

Mark and I had a cocktail and appetizer in Mizner's Lounge, the bar on the second floor of the Grand Floridian, right behind the band.


About 7 p.m. Al and Barbara joined us for another round of drinks and a present exchange for our birthdays.  She is the same age as me, born in 1950 also.



Then we walked out to Naercoossee"s for dinner.  Beautiful round restaurant out by the lake and boart dock.





They have their own verandah for watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks.  The sound is piped in.  It was fun to see the fireworks between dinner and dessert.  Wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment