Friday, August 17, 2018

Weigh-in then breakfast out with friends.

This morning's weigh-in could have been better and could have been worse.

I weigh 270.4, which is down a fraction of 2/10s since Tuesday after our trip.  It's still up 3.8 from when we left for the trip.  I did not have a good week after all.  Yesterday, even though I ate all my meals at home, I ate too many evening snacks.  My calories were 1800, which is basically a maintenance number.

This morning we are meeting my friend and former  co-worker Kim and her husband Roger, also a teacher at our same school, for breakfast at a really cool place in Haines City.  The restaurant, Egg City, is only open for breakfast and lunch.  It's a '50s retro diner style place with lots of cool decor. I saw that Kim and Roger were at Disney World on Monday while we were in CA waiting for flights.  They are staying until tomorrow night in Haines City, the town right next to ours!  She is visiting her sister and family, so as she said, "We are a pack of 7 going around Disney."

I invited them to dinner tonight, but she had plans for that with her sister, so she suggested breakfast. Boom!  Egg City at 9 a.m.

So, that is going to be so much fun, but the calories today will be high.  Oh, well....the rest of the meals today will be at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment