Thursday, August 9, 2018

Photos again. I'm happy.

Kiwi napping on the back steps.


As I mentioned yesterday, I have discovered how to move photos from the Apple photo app directly into the blog, skipping the blog's internal photo link section.

Mark and I had a lovely low-key day yesterday with a lot of reading and playing with the dog.  Evey was at work and Eric worked from home. I spent some time learning how to upload pictures into this new computer, and Mark helped me figure out how to get them into the blog.

I made a big salad bar for dinner, and afterward Evey made sidecars and pina coladas while we enjoyed the amazing fire that Eric made.

And I have pictures!  lol

Today Evey is baking again for a big order, but in between she and I hope to play a little Mah Jongg.  I brought two cards.  Eric is working from home again and then in the late afternoon he is heading way up north in CA to go to an overnight in Willows for a special class in racing his car tomorrow morning early followed by actual racing later in the day on a special race track.  He'll be home very late tomorrow night.
Squeeing the lemon on the rims before the sugar.
Sugaring the rims for our sidecars.







Personalize bottle opener that we got Eric for Christmas this past year.






No comments:

Post a Comment