Friday, August 10, 2018

Low key day both yesterday and today.

It's Friday, so I weighed myself.  It's 9:11 a.m., after breakfast and two cups of coffee, which will definitely account for maybe one of the pounds.  The other pounds can be accounted for by cake and ice cream most nights, chips, pretzels, chocolates, and much bigger meals than usual.  Yeah, I'm not surprised.

This morning I weighed 271.1, a gain of 4.5 pounds since last Friday morning when we took off for California.

I guess it could be worse.

Yesterday Evey made the most spectacular pancakes for breakfast.  I ate three.  So yummy.  She also played four games of Siamese Mah Jongg with me in the afternoon.  I sure do get a lot of pleasure out of playing with her. Considering she only plays once a year when I'm here, she is a darn good player!

We took Kiwi for a walk around the block.  That's always fun. Eric worked at home longer than I expected, had dinner here, and left about 7:30 p.m., but he arrived up near Willows, CA about 10:30.  Early this morning he took a class on racing and probably by now he's actually at the track either preparing to race or already racing.  I hope he has fun and stays safe.  His car insurance definitely does not cover this.  lol

Soon Mark and I will be going to the kosher store to buy a challah because they didn't have any when we went up on Tuesday.  Evey is baking dozens of three different kinds of cookies.  She also plans to sweep and mop her floors, which are a lot because this house is BIG!  Big and beautiful.

Maybe we'll take the dog for another walk later.  Maybe I won't eat so much today.  Haha!  Who am I kidding?






No comments:

Post a Comment