Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Winnie, the Pooh

We just got back from seeing the new movie, Christopher Robin.  It was very cute.

Tonight we are all going to PF Chang's for dinner, which is in the same mall as the movie theater, literally walking distance from Evey's house.  We drove but it's really a short drive!

The rest of the day I plan to play with the dog and read my book.  Evey has recently given me three of her books that she finished, so when I finish mine, I can move on to hers.

My birthday yesterday was wonderful.  The kosher lunch out and the steak dinner followed by outstanding cake and ice cream made it a wonderful day.

Mark gave me bedroom slippers and Mah Jongg pushers.  Evey and Eric gave me this laptop as well as two peripheral items to go with it.  Flyn sent me a gift card to the AMC theaters, and Lowell sent me the 23andMe kit last week.  What a great birthday!

So far it feels about the same to be 68 as it did to be 67! lol

PS  Evey said my old laptop was five years old at least, not the three years that I reported.

PPS  Now that I have a shift key that works on both sides of the laptop (which I have not had for three years), I am having trouble remembering that I could use my left hand to shift!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment