Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you watch the wedding?

I got up at 3:40 a.m. to watch the royal wedding. I remember watching Charles and Diana back in 1981. This one was even better, I think. Maybe it's because they genuinely seem in love or maybe it's because I kept thinking about Evey's upcoming wedding. I love Evey's dress even more than Kate's.

Yesterday I went to my cancer support group in the morning, and then I spent about four hours getting wedding shower invitations ready to mail. Tedious, but fun, too. I hardly had to do any at all compared to the number of invitations that Evey has to do for the actual wedding. I wish I could be there to help her with them. Hm...flight to CA in my near future?

I ate really well on Thursday and dropped three pounds of water weight. There is so much sodium in the Passover food! Unfortunately, I ate two slices of pizza for dinner last night and put back two of those water-weight pounds. I'll see how today goes. I'll be eating lunch at Epcot, but I'll also be walking around a lot. Paul Revere and the Raiders are performing there today. We also plan to go see the new Disney movie, African Cats, this morning. We are having our usual Sunday on Friday because on Sunday we are going to see the Tampa Bay Rays play the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

2 comments:

  1. I watched some of the wedding and it sure was beautiful. I bet that is exciting to you to see as you are getting ready for your daughter's special day. Congratulations on the weight loss. I think that a flight to CA to help your daughter (or for any other good reason you can think of) sounds like a great idea. I hope that it works out for you. African Cats looks like a good movie from the reviews that I've seen. I hope that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a bit of it - those Brits sure to have a flair for the pomp and circumstance. At one point I kept expecting to see C3PO marching down the aisle all shiny and gold. I am quite certain that the get away chariot was a pumpkin in a former life.

    P.S. Hey Becky - I'm a fledgling in the blogosphere now. Check it out a www.balancedbare.com and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete