Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shul and Pool and other things

We had a great time today. Everything was just about perfect. There was a bat mitzvah at the shul today followed by a lovely catered lunch for everyone. We sat with a few people who are quickly becoming our "regular" shul friends. When we got home, we immediately changed into workout clothes. We walked 1.2 miles up to the Palms, did 9 exercise machines, and walked back home. It took us about an hour and 45 minutes, and when we were done, we were exhausted but proud of ourselves. Then we laid by the pool (me still in the shade and not in the pool) for about 2 hours just snoozing, reading, and playing puzzles on the phone. What a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds great. Had a good time at Maryland day U of MD. You are the best thing Florida has as aspokesperson for relocating there!!
    I heard that Solvita is the only over 55 community in CENTRAL Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 2.4 miles walking! That is excellent. It sounds relaxing. We are having a good weather weekend in Iowa. We bought a new lawn mower today. My husband had been having a friend mow our lawn for the last several years but I thought it was time that I did it myself. I am excited for the exercise. Hope you are having a good Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete