Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Wild and Crazy Day!

Last night I went to the SOJC choir rehearsal.  It was wonderful.  7 people came, 8 if you include me.  It was like an old-fashioned sing-along!  We did six songs, two were rounds.  I think everyone had a great time.  Then while I was driving us home, I just felt overcome with happiness.  Most every minute of every day I am HAPPY.  I love where I live, my neighborhood, my community, and my house.  I love MARK, obviously!  I love all the activities we do.  I love how healthy I feel right now. 

Is the other shoe going to drop?  I hope not.

I am down another pound today and cracked the 30s at 239.7.  I have lost 4.7 pounds from the 6.8 gained on the cruise.  There's still today and tomorrow to lose the last 2.1.  I don't think I can do two more in two days, but who knows?  Anything is possible.

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to have another good week with just two meals out and one meal with company at home.  Unfortunately, I already have to amend that.  In any week there are 21 meals to eat.  This week, which began yesterday, will now have the big dinner party at home Friday night and FOUR other meals out, starting with dinner today.  Because our day is jam-packed, Mark realized he wasn't going to have time to make and eat a dinner at home.  We are eating at the Bistro in Solivita. Also dinner Saturday night is out, not a wine-tasting party as I said yesterday.  That party is another time in November.  This Saturday is a whole dinner out at a restaurant for a Relay for Life party.  We will have multiple courses of food served to us, each with a wine pairing.  All the courses will be fish or vegetarian options, so everything can be eaten.  OY!  We did this last year and it was great fun, but last year I wasn't caring what I ate at the time.  Then Sunday we have the lunch out with the Keys to the Kingdom tour, BUT we are then going over to Epcot to eat dinner from the Food and Wine Festival kiosks. There's a Vegan kiosk there, plus two kiosks with cheese trays!  Yum.

So, wish me luck with this week! 

Now to my wild and crazy day.  In just 20 minutes we are heading up to our Scrooge trial rehearsal, which will go from 9 to noon.  Then we will rush home, eat lunch, and make a shopping list.  After lunch, we will drive to the comic book store and then do our grocery shopping at Wal Mart and Publix.  While driving, we will finish the audio book, Moscow Rules.  With any luck, all of that will be done in time to get to the 4 p.m lecture on the that book.  As soon as the lecture is over, we will have dinner at the Bistro and then go to the Thursday night Solivita movie.  Tonight's movie is The Great Gatsby.  Yes, another wild and crazy, jam-packed day of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment