Friday, October 25, 2013

Very close!!!!

I'm almost back to the pre-cruise weight!  This morning I was 238.3, so that is only six tenths over when I left for the cruise.  I bet if I had not had that bad day on Monday, I would have lost the weight in the same amount of time it took to gain it!  Wow!  I will have to remember that for the next cruise.

I got through last night's dinner at the Bistro just fine. I had the veggie flatbread, no olives, which comes with a small green salad.  I ate a good breakfast and lunch and a banana at night.  Perfect day.


Tonight Mark is making a Chicken 7UP (ok, it's going to be diet Sprite!) for our dinner party for the Shalom Club tonight.  There will be candle lighting, kiddush, and challah (Motzi) at The Palms for the whole group at 5:30.  Then we are going to people's houses for dinner.  We volunteered to host, so we didn't have to pay money. Other people paid a small fee to provide the wine and challah and after dinner, the dessert and coffee for when we all reassemble.  So we have three couples joining us for the chicken dinner.  Along with the chicken, we are serving salad, whole wheat rolls, fresh string beans, and a choice of a potato or pastrami knish.  Yum. I can account for all of these calories on my Lose It! program except for the dessert because I don't know what it's going to be.  I hope it's fun doing this.  Apparently, the Shalom Club does it once a year and it's quite popular.

I'm keeping my scale out all week to assess the damage done each day.  So far, no damage! 

The only exercise I'm going to get today is cleaning the house!  I have to sweep and mop and tidy up.  I think that will take about 90 minutes.  That's probably not a lot of calories, but I'm sure it's better than sitting down watching TV for the same amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment