Sunday, October 6, 2013

Usual Sunday

Our usual Sunday is to go to a movie at Downtown Disney, then lunch at Pollo Campero, and then a stroll around a park or Downtown Disney.  Today we shall do all of that and end up at a wonderful musical performance here in Solivita. Today's movie choice is George Cloony's Gravity, which is getting great reviews. Vegetarian chili for lunch at Pollo Campero is always a good choice, plus it's a long walk from the car to the movie to the restaurant and back to the car.  The stroll around is at Downtown Disney today because today's Limited Time Magic is 3D Chalk Drawings by professional artists along the sidewalks of Downtown Disney.  It should be pretty cool.

Hopefully the walking will be enough exercise because it's all I'm going to get today.

Yesterday I did 20 minutes on the weight machines, and then I swam a full hour again in the pool at The Palms.  When I did that Thursday morning, I swam 18 1/2 laps in an hour.  Yesterday I did 20 laps.  Yay, for beating my time! 

Unfortunately, my calories have been a little high this week.  
Wednesday 1268
Thursday 1429
Friday 1716
Saturday 1617

Because of the exercise, the Lose It! program only thinks I went over my calories (allotted 1342 per day) on Friday.  Haha!  Normally, I don't like to eat back what I exercised off, but I guess the program accounts for that.  Well, we shall see Wednesday morning if I lose any or not. 

Today we are eating breakfast out at Denny's, lunch at Pollo Campero, and dinner at home.  With a banana and two sugar free Popsicles for a late night snack, my calories today should come to 1266.  At Denny's I will order a 3 egg-white omelet without cheese and only add some veggies.  Last time I added grilled zucchini, peppers, and onions.  I also eat the "seasonal fruit" choice instead of toast and grits without margarine.  They only give you about 1/2 cup of grits in a little bowl.  That makes my breakfast 384.  Lunch at Pollo Campero is a fruit cup and vegetarian chili.  My best guess on that lunch is 401 calories.  For dinner Mark is making another recipe from the Diabetic Living magazine.  This time it is Quinoa Salad with grilled Tuna for 316 calories a cup.  Should be a good day!

Tomorrow I am going to a skin doctor to have something on my back looked at.  A few weeks ago when we were in the pool, Mark noticed an odd spot that he didn't remember being there forever.  I can't touch it, but I tried to see it with mirrors.  It's definitely something to have looked at. I'm sure it's no big deal, and even if it gets removed and turns out it was some form of skin cancer, it's still small and then it will be GONE!  Right?  Still, I'm slightly apprehensive about it, so I'm glad I'm going to go have it looked at tomorrow morning.  I'll keep you posted on what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Reby, I just stopped by and was checking out a few of your posts. I had a quick question about your blog and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks : )

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I see your comment. I will email you. Hope I can hep you.

    ReplyDelete