Thursday, October 31, 2013

Staying the course

Yesterday I ate a Mickey ice cream bar on Main Street.
Yes, there I am eating 330 calories of chocolatey, ice creamy goodness.

But don't panic.  My total calories for the day were only 1313.  My target number of calories is now 1333, and that doesn't even count the 115 I burned up walking around the Magic Kingdom. 

It's nice to be able to add a little treat like that now and then into my program.

We also had our photo shoot for our costumes for the show.  Mark looks great as Bob Cratchit.  I have two characters, Mrs. Cratchit and Mrs. Worthington.  They only wanted me to come as the second character because her outfit is more elegant.  Here we are!

We are having our first dress rehearsal this morning at 9:30 a.m.  There will be no set put up yet, but there will be a few people coming in for an audience.   All four shows are sold out, so if cast members have friends who can't come because they will be out of town or couldn't get tickets are now allowed to come to one of these final three rehearsals.  All of the last rehearsals will be dress rehearsals, but only the last one (next Thursday) will have the set put up in its entirety also.




No comments:

Post a Comment