Friday, November 8, 2013

Another Opening, Another Show

Our sold-out audience for the show last night was SPECTACULAR!!  They laughed and applauded at everything.  A good audience reaction brings the best out of the performers, too.  One performance down and three to go!  I only hope the next three audiences are half as good as last night's!

As I thought, I am down that pound I gained at the Food and Wine Festival.  It was definitely water retention from too much sodium in those foods.  I had one chocolate chip cookie at intermission last night.  I should not have had that because it put me to 1430 calories for the day, 109 over my limit.  I would have been under the limit except that I didn't log the cookie into my program.  Then when I got home from the show, I thought I still had 150 calories so I ate the Arctic Zero ice cream container.  Oh, well...I'm still down that extra pound anyway.

Today will be an excellent day for food.  I will definitely NOT snatch a cookie at intermission today.  We are having all meals at home, but it is Shabbat dinner tonight, which is always a little higher because there is wine and challah.  Tonight, because we have to get up to the show by 6 p.m., we are having kosher turkey TV dinners at 560 calories.  Still, my total calories for the day should be 1275.

The contractor just rang the doorbell.  He is going to put the grout in the shower today.  I hope they also install the new toilet, handicap grab bars, and lanai door handle. If they do, their job is almost done!  At that point, we will be waiting for the glass guy to come and measure for the custom fitted, frameless glass shower door.  Once they measure, it will take 10-14 days to manufacture and install.  Well, worth the wait, I'm sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment