Sunday, April 19, 2015

Back to WDW at last.

Mark has been having Disney withdrawal for awhile, so today we will finally scratch that itch.  We will have our usual Disney Sunday, a movie at the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney, lunch out, and an afternoon visit to Epcot.  We can't stay too late at Epcot today because at 7 p.m.  we have tickets to the Solivita Starliters performance.  It will be fun to see my friends up there performing.

We are having lunch at Subway or Qdobas today because in the transition from Downtown Disney to Disney Springs our favorite lunch place (five bean veggie chili and a fruit cup) has been closed.  Instead we will go out to the nearby shopping center to one of the other places.  At Epcot we will go see the special 12 minute preview of the new movie Tomorrowland, which currently is in the Journey into Imagination pavilion where Captain EO is usually shown.  We'll also have time to stroll around and look at some of the Flower and Garden Festival topiaries.  I know that the walking will be good for me, but I'm concerned that I won't be able to do it.  This is good motivation to lose this weight, at least 40-50 pounds of it, so that I can easily walk all around the parks again.  Right now, my Florida lifestyle is seriously compromised by my weight.

Today is a good example of why I need to get rid of the scale after I weigh in tomorrow morning.  Yesterday I weighed 281.3.  I had an excellent day yesterday that included eating only 1450 calories and 25 minutes of water aerobics.  This morning I am up one pound to 282.2.  And that is why weighing everyday is BAD.  It is not encouraging to see a pound gain from a day where you ate all your meals at home, had low sodium content, and did some exercise.  It's probably some water retention or whatever, but it still sucks to see that. 

So...I will weigh myself tomorrow, report it, and hide the scale.  No more weight reports except on Mondays.


No comments:

Post a Comment