Monday, April 27, 2015

Great weight loss!

This morning I weigh 276.3, a lost of 4.7 pounds for the week.  FANTASTIC!

I ate 1206 points, burned 80 walking, for a net caloric intake for the day of only 1126.  When you do the right thing, good things happen.

Tom and Cathy arrived about 3:15 yesterday, and we had a great time talking with them last night.  Mark made all of us a perfect dinner, and we took a 20 minute walk.  Great day!

Today's plan is to go the Cove for water aerobics, do my weight lifting, and if possible, also get a little walking in.  I want to do a LOT of exercise today because we are all going up to the fancy Chinese restaurant, Ming Garden, for dinner.  We took Tom and Cathy two years ago up there and they loved it.  They have requested that we go back.  My plan for that is NOT to order my usual, which is veggie egg roll and Hunan chicken over tons of white rice.  My plan is to find steamed veggies and maybe brown rice.  I don't know if I can do it because Hunan chicken up there is excellent and my favorite thing to have.  This will be a challenge.

Meanwhile, I will eat my usual light breakfast and lunch, do my exercise, play Mah Jongg all afternoon, and then go to dinner and do my best.

 I have my six month check up with the Family Doctor on Wednesday morning.  This morning my blood test results came in.  She will NOT like them.  My fasting blood sugar was 104 and my A1C was 6.0.  Last time my fasting was 106, actually a smidge higher, and the A1C was 5.8, a little less.  I guess I'm not far off from last time, and I KNOW I've been eating terribly for the last six months, too.  No matter how much she might yell at me, I am going to tell her to leave me alone and let me retest in six months.  I bet it will be perfect if I keep eating like I have the last two weeks.  I will report Thursday what she says.


No comments:

Post a Comment