Monday, April 13, 2015

Heading home at last.

I didn't think I would have time to write a blog today, but it looks like I have about 10 minutes to spare before heading down to breakfast in the hotel lobby.  So here goes.

First, it's Monday, so my weight report is due.  I am 284.6 this morning, which means I gained 2.1 pounds this week.  It's not uncommon to gain weight during Passover, but in general I have gained way too much weight during this trip.  When we left on March 12, I weighed 277.8.  I have gained 7.8 pounds in a month.  Now I'm going to try very hard to lose at least that much, if not more, in the next month.

We should be checking out of the hotel in about 2 hours and should be at the train station by 1 p.m. today.  Although I gained a lot of weight, I sure had fun!

The Orioles lost yesterday 10-7, but it was still fabulous going to a game with Lowell. I also got to have a little bit of time with my friend Tom and two of his kids.  That was also a treat.  Here are the game pictures I promised.  Now I also promise there will not be a blog until Wednesday.

Mark with the statue of Jim Palmer

View from our seats in section 330, row 10.

GREAT picture of my two guys.  They both look gorgeous.

Tom and his son Jake and daughter Abby.  I met Tom in the 1990s when we were both music teachers at Pikesville MIddle.  He moved into technology and eventually out to Carroll County, but we have kept in touch.

Me and Tom!  We sure had fun working together.  He looks great here, but this picture just shows all the weight I have put on.

Seventh Inning stretch.

Me and my son!  Love him so much!

Dinner in Linthicum at the Olive Grove after the game.  I would be sadder saying good-bye if I didn't know I would be seeing him in just three months in Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment