Monday, December 21, 2009

Come on, admit it, I'm not the only one, am I?

Blizzard conditions, snowed in, home alone, overeating. It all goes together doesn't it, and I'm not the only one. I know for sure one of my former colleagues was doing it, too. Yikes. I have overeaten to an extreme degree for two straight days. 3500 calories on Saturday while I watched the snow fall; 4500 calories yesterday in the bright sun for no reason except lack of control. Today I am up about EIGHT pounds, on the bunny scale, not my regular one. Mark put the regular one away, as he should, Tuesday night, but the bunny scale is in the bunny room all the time and accessible. It never shows the same numbers as the "official" scale, but it can show a GAIN OF EIGHT F*&%^%ING POUNDS in just three days. Unbelievable. WHY do I do this? I don't know. It's a disease. I also have a pounding headache today. Probably related to the overeating. Of course there wasn't even anything really yummy here to eat. I ate nearly 2,000 calories just in a box of matzoh and margarine. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. Today I've had nothing except black coffee in four different flavors; yay, for the Keurig coffee-maker. I'm not even hungry yet, even though it's nearly 1 p.m. Geez, all that matzo sticks to your innards pretty good. BTW, beating yourself up over out-of-control eating is so typical of Binge-Eating Disorder. I'm a textbook case, although that doesn't make it any better. Today is also my 34th wedding anniversary, and we are all going out to DuClaw's for dinner tonight. I had hoped to have a little splurge there tonight, but hey, I've been splurging for three straight days. I guess I'd better try to control it tonight instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment