Monday, December 14, 2009

Just Gorgeous

Last night's Hanukkah party was fabulous. Texas Hold-Em Dreidle is awesome, and Mark was the big winner. I ate only what I was supposed to, and everyone enjoyed the food. It was just a warm, fuzzy, family evening.

After school I visited Aunt Elsie again. She has no idea what's up, but I spent about 20 minutes with her. I sang her two Christmas carols which she seemed to enjoy. Then I walked once around the mall and did a little more shopping. I'm starting to wonder if I'm substituting shopping for eating!

Tonight Mark is grilling salmon for dinner. I'm excited because that's one of my favorite things to eat, and we haven't had it for a long while. Also in the mail today are the outfits I ordered for my upcoming show in January. I didn't know what size to order so I figured I'd get an assortment and then do some exchanges as needed. I got some in 1X, some in size 20, and some in size 22. Everything fit very well!! One of the tops, a 1X, is actually too big! I think I might replace that one, but everything else is fine. I think that even if I lose another 10 or 12 pounds by the end of January, they should still be ok. I'm very excited because these outfits are just so GORGEOUS! I can't wait to wear them.

I hope lots of people come to the show on January 30. Mark and I are both working really hard on everything, and I think it's going to be pretty good. Plus did I mention that my outfits are GORGEOUS!!??

1 comment: