Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Elevator Weight

It's Tuesday. That means weigh-in day. Today I was 213.6, which is exactly what I was two weeks ago. Last week I was up five; this week I'm down the same five, like an elevator. I won't complain! After what I did the last few days, things could have been much, much worse. I looked at my calories for the week, and it appears that I averaged about 1750. I did some walking, not a lot, but some. I guess that means that what I suspected last week was true; there was a lot of water retention, and I lost it this week. Anyway, I should be able to have a good week this time. I'm going to finish last night's Chinese dinner for dinner tonight, and I will play Mah Jongg on Thursday with luncheon at a friend's house. That's it. The rest of the time there will be no excuses for not sticking to the plan. My week's goal is to lose 3.6 so that I can hit an even 210 by next Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment: