Thursday, December 10, 2009

Size does matter!

I did three laps around the mall in 57 minutes in my new black Nikes. Yay for me! Then I had my Starbucks and remembered that I had to buy a birthday present for someone since I'll be playing Mah Jongg on Sunday with her. So...that brought me to a store near the Starbucks. I found a lovely winter white scarf and matching gloves for her present. I also decided to buy two tops for myself because they were half-price, which meant about $10 each. What size? I don't really know my size. I already talked about not being able to find any pants last week that fit. I held up several tops and decided that the 18/20 looked about right, and if it was too tight now, then it would probably be ok in a month. When I got home, I literally squealed with delight because they both fit perfectly, right now. In fact, I'm going to wear one tomorrow to school. It is just amazing to me that I can fit into a size 18/20 top! (Not pants at that size, sadly, but maybe someday.) A year ago I wore size 32!! Amazing.

1 comment: